About Me

My photo
I'm a working single mom who loves to write in my spare time... so bare with me when there's a lull in the blogging. It means I'm out enjoying my daughter, Elly's, crazy antics!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oreo Diet

I've decided I'm on the oreo diet.  It includes oreos, double stuffed oreos, and the SHUT THE FRONT DOOR oreos.  Yum!!!  And since being on this diet as of today, I've already noticed one cool thing: double stuffed oreo cookies actually have stamped on them that they are double stuffed!  See, being on an all sugar diet isn't a bad thing!  I still have my attention to detail :-)

I should add here that I'm not on a soley oreo diet, because that would be crazy.

I dip the cookies in milk, so I'm getting my dairy too. 

And I've passed on my cookie addiction to my daughter.  I have plenty of examples.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:


Needless to say, she cares more about chips ahoy than oreos, but either way, she still loves cookies.  Just like her mother! 

I don't feel like I'm a bad influence if that's what you're thinking.  At least I'm not feeding her crack or anything.  Or actual cookies for that matter. 

But I, on the other hand, am sticking to my chocolate cookie with cream filling!

1 comment:

  1. When your little cookie monster comes up for air, be sure to tell her that her bow looks FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete