About Me

My photo
I'm a working single mom who loves to write in my spare time... so bare with me when there's a lull in the blogging. It means I'm out enjoying my daughter, Elly's, crazy antics!

Friday, July 15, 2011

What a Flirt!

Oh boy! I've got trouble on my hands!!!! Elly and I are back home visiting my family. This is the first time any of them are getting to meet her.

Before we drove up here, I gave Elly a pep talk. I told her that she would be meeting a TON of new people and if she got too overwhelmed, all she had to do was cry and I would come and save her.

It's a good system and it seems to work. Except she rarely needs my help because she's too busy flirting and enjoying all the attention!

Everywhere we go, everyone coos over her and loves on her and tells her how beautiful she is. And she just eats it up. She knows she's cute and she's thrilled that everyone is just is happy about it as she is.

Everywhere we go, she finds someone to smile at. She laughs and entertains. She plays to her crowd.

I read in my weekly baby emails that Parents can get a good gauge on their children's temperament by the time they're 4 months.

Elly just hit the 4.5 mark. Great!

I have an entertainer on my hands!!!! Stoofy's hard at work building a dungeon while I'm trying to convince her she'll never be in pageants or on the Disney Channel because I don't need a BritneyChristinaMiley on my hands any time soon.

I'll just wait for the dungeon to be finished in time for the teen years!!!!

Until later
~Betty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment