About Me

My photo
I'm a working single mom who loves to write in my spare time... so bare with me when there's a lull in the blogging. It means I'm out enjoying my daughter, Elly's, crazy antics!

Monday, January 16, 2012

New York City

Well, the bags are packed and the business cards are printed off.  I'm ready for NYC! 

We need to wake up at O'Dark thirty, so I really should be in bed right this second.  But I'm just too darn excited!!! 

I can't wait to see the city.  I've never been, so this will be such an awesome experience just for that alone!  I can't wait to see what they do for Stoofy, and I really can't wait to see what they put me in.  I'm nervous and excited but really I'm just happy to have this opportunity.

I'm worried about messing up Elly's schedule, but I also couldn't care less because who knows when I'll be able to bring her back!  I'll take lots of pictures and post a few here. 

I'm also really excited to meet Nate and his whole crew that have been helping to plan and organize this trip for us.  They're really a great bunch of people and it should be lots of fun meeting them.

Time to hit the sheets.  I'll probably want to kill myself in just a few hours when it's time to wake up.  Just remind me that I'm getting pampered for a couple days in NYC!  That should knock the sleepy right out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment