About Me

My photo
I'm a working single mom who loves to write in my spare time... so bare with me when there's a lull in the blogging. It means I'm out enjoying my daughter, Elly's, crazy antics!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Just Business

So I'm in New York City!!!! Yay me! I can't wait to start my makeover later today and meet #NateBerkus!

Flying with Elly wasn't so hard this time around, and I really think its because Stoofy was here to help schlep crap. What's nuts is the size bag we brought for 2 days, 1 night of travel! But with an infant, you really can't be too sure. Or at least that's what I've tried to explain to Stoofy.

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you know I'm completely shameless. And this trip is another opportunity to spread my craziness around the world, one business card at a time.

I feverishly printed off 200 cards with my Facebook, twitter, and blog site and packed those suckers in my carry on last night. Why?

Because I'm a sucker looking to get more suckers to follow me in my life adventures!!!!

I've stuck cards in chair pockets on the plane, left them stuck in the corners of mirrors and left them at different airport eateries. If you found Betty because of a card, awesome! Follow me and tell your friends.

Even better, once you're done getting my info off the card, leave it somewhere new and random. I know where I left the cards, I'll be interested to know how far away they end up!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment