About Me

My photo
I'm a working single mom who loves to write in my spare time... so bare with me when there's a lull in the blogging. It means I'm out enjoying my daughter, Elly's, crazy antics!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back From Jupiter

Well, I'm officially back from my month-long trip to Jupiter and my mini trip to the moon.  Obviously that's where I've been since I haven't been here in FOR-EV-ER (said in the Smalls from Sandlot voice).  And for that I apologize!

A lot has been happening and it's been exciting and overwhelming.  I have about 15 stories, tales, and adventures that are sitting half finished just waiting for the finishing touches. (For some of them I'll just scrape off the mold and call it good, like what you do with old cheese.)  Yet, I seem to keep getting pulled away by a force of nature from them.

It might have to do with Elly constantly yanking my hair and face for attention, or the fact that I just started a new job.  Or maybe that Stoofy also just started a new job.  Anyway, let me get hard to work today on those riviting stories of technicolor poop, working mom's guilt, how I suck at time management, Elly's latest firsts, Elly gets a new friend, and the crem de la crem... meeting the General of my dreams! 

So stay tuned, there's lots to come!  I promise to keep you entertained through the holidays.  And feel free to share my stories with your families this holiday season! ;-) Don't forget, I love shameless promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment